Essentially a website or SEO audit is ‘the’ first activity we perform before starting any SEO campaign. A website audit is series of carefully conducted tests or validations to understand how your website fares in various technical, UX, social media and in more than 20+ aspects that an ideal website should be complying with.
Another important thing to note here is that we will be conducting a manual audit based on our experience, standard practices that helped many client websites to drastically improve their search engine rankings by sharing the analysis and recommendations.
Did You Know?
90% of Our Customers Started With a Website SEO Audit.
- Identify your website’s metrics such as domain authority, page authority, Alexa rankings, etc.
- Number of indexed pages of your website in search engines such as Google
- Number of search keywords your website is ranking Top pages that are ranking in search engines
- Technical analysis of your website (broken pages, HTML errors, etc)
- Social media presence analysis
- Verifying robots.txt to identify blocking of any pages
- Verifying Google My Business page
- User Experience Testing (UX) & recommendations
- Backlink spam analysis – Identifying if there are toxic links pointing to your site and share those details with you
- Content quality analysis – Quality score and recommendations for improvements
- Checking URL Structure
- Schema markup validations
- Verifying preferred domain settings
- Verifying SSLs
- Recommending the basic pages that a website should consists
- Identifying geographic positioning of your website Traffic reports & benchmarks